Background check required
Professional and Ethical Behavior
Background in Sterling Scholar, studet tracking or concurrent enrollment encouraged
Bachelor degree preferred
Be an effective communicator
Be student centered
- Educate students 9-12 on Sterling Scholar Program and process.
- Work directly with Sterling Scholars on development of portfolios.
- Coordinate the mock interview to prep sterling scholars for regional competition.
- Facilitate the application and selection process for Sterling Scholars.
- Work with school counselor to educate Sterling Scholars on scholarships.
- Coordinate with parents, students, admin, and teachers on Sterling Scholar program and progress.
- Maintain High School Sterling Scholars recognition process.
- Communicate timely with students and their families to ensure effective school attendance.
- Work with Principal on behavioral contracts surrounding truancy.
- Make home visits to obtain information on students concerning truancy.
- Develop student action plans when attendance intervention is needed.
- Work with Principal and juvenile justice system, as well as, local law enforcement on truancy matters.
- Help supervise the concurrent enrollment students when they are in concurrent classes.
- Ensure concurrent enrollment students are responsible and following college protocols.
- Collaborate with IT director on questions or protocols dealing with technology for concurrent classes.
Compensation: 20 - 29 hours a week $11.10 an hour
Opening Date: Octoer 3, 2017
Open until filled
Complete Piute County School District application
Provide a resume of experience and references
Submit applicaton to:
Piute County School District
500 NOorth Main
PO Box 69
Junction, Utah 84740
Pick applications up at the district office or by calling 435-577-2912 ext.1
or visit our website @ www.piutek12.org
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing career opportunities for all people without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin or disability.