The Alumni Project
The Alumni Project
Piute County School District wants to connect with their friends and alumni. The Alumni Project has three primary objectives in the areas of community outreach, data analysis, and system support. The school district can use occupational data from alumni to better guide current educational offerings and program development. The school district can use friends and alumni contact information to provide newsletters and updates of the latest achievements and accolades. The school district can use the base of school friends and alumni to rally support for important school initiatives and projects. The schools also like to invite friends and alumni to attend school activities, participate in school career fairs, and volunteer at school events.
The Alumni Project is an opportunity for Piute's former students and current friends to stay informed about current events, provide feedback for improved services, and contribute to school programs. We're grateful for all of our friends and alumni and want to know how we can serve them and the rising generation better. There are several ways everyone can help with "The Alumni Project." Help us tell Piute County School District's stories by helping with the following....
- First complete the Friends & Alumni Survey to start receiving Piute Friends and Alumni e-mails, newsletters, and other communications. PIUTE COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT FRIENDS & ALUMNI SURVEY
- You can help us collect information and stories about the school district. Yearbooks can tell us a lot about the past, but there is a lot of information and context missing from yearbooks. We are also missing some yearbooks. The school district has tracked down Piute High School yearbooks from 1941-Present with only the 1942 yearbook missing. We have very few pictures of our old school buildings. We would love to make a digital copy of any picture you can find of old Piute County School District buildings. If you have any yearbooks, pictures, stories, artifacts, or other information you think is important to the history and legacy of Piute County School District please contact the district office at (435) 577-2912 or
- You can make sure your class has your class reunion at least every 10 years (Preferably every five). The school district and the schools are willing to help organize a meal at the schools or tours of the the new high school. Contact the district office or the high school office at (435) 577-2912.
- You can participate in a Piute High School Alumni Career Fair. Each year Piute High School conducts a career fair that highlights the careers of Piute High School graduates. We would love to have you come and present your accomplishments since leaving Piute High School. Contact the High School Counselor Eric Jessen if you are interested at (435) 577-1011 or
- If you have time to volunteer there is historical work to be done for the school district. We would love to digitize and publish more historical records and stories of the school district, but the process can be very tedious and technical. Please contact the school district office at (435) 577-2912 or
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF PIUTE COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT!
Piute High School Alumni T-Shirt Survey