6009 - Financial Contribution Requests Made to Board
- BOARD POLICY
Because of its obligations to allocate the funds of the school district judiciously, the Board of Education will give no consideration to financial contribution requests submitted to it except those which are submitted through proper channels at a time and in a manner specified.
II. GUIDELINES FOR POLICY IMPLEMENTATION
1. Consideration will be given only to request for those financial contributions which are for the purpose of supporting an employee of the Board, a student attending school within the district, or an activity which is sponsored by or approved by the Board of Education or the District Superintendent.
2. Any request to the Board for financial contributions for the support of any employee, student or activity, must be submitted through a school principal (individual school) to the District Superintendent. Special requests can go directly to the Superintendent.
- All requests should be in writing and should include the following information:
- The name(s) of the requestor(s)
- Details about the consideration for financial contribution
- Specific funding amounts requested
- Timeline for contribution needs and implementation
- Explanation of how the contribution supports the mission of the school district
- Any other relevant information and documentation
Amended August 10, 2021