Piute School District Staff,

If you need help or just have a question there is many options to choose when contacting me.  You can call me extension 1203 or email me, but the best way is to use the support link at the bottom of this article.  There should be under this article that says Support Link Click Here, click it and tell me the issue.  It will email you an email with the question and I will reply to it there.  The reason this is the best is because it makes a list of problems I need to take care of and when they were sent.  I know it can be hard to get me on the phone at times and sometimes the emails get burried but the support Link is great.

Here is the link: 

Support Link Click Here

Back to top